At Urology America, experience has shown us that there are many avenues to exponentially grow business. In the healthcare field, this is driven by a steady stream of innovations in diagnosis and treatment options. When joining our platform, Urology practices can benefit from our proven growth initiatives.
Additional Service Lines
Our leadership team will work with you to analyze your business and efficiently implement ancillary services not currently offered. These may include a Radiation Oncology center, Pharmacy, Pathology Lab, a Chronic Care Management program and an Ambulatory Surgery Center, among others. We can also work with you on ways to examine and reduce existing ancillary leakage.
Practice Efficiency and Reimbursement
Positive growth is quickly achieved when a practice is running efficiently. We believe that our systematic approach will help you streamline and build your practice, cut costs and improve revenues.
- Urology America utilizes KPIs to implement best-in-class operations and benchmark performance
- Practices benefit from centralized resources (CFO, credentialing, HR, compliance, etc.)
- We can make use of our scale and data to improve our negotiating position with payors and vendor contracts. This is enhanced by regional (and state) density to negotiate improved contracts.
- We’re also able to help you with Revenue Cycle Management so that you’re fairly and quickly paid for services rendered
Growing patient traffic and filling clinical slots is crucial for practice growth. This includes securing new patients, retaining existing patients and recalling patients who have not been seen over a long period of time. Our team is ready to work with you to achieve the following:
- Increase new patient volume and improve existing patient retention
- Add Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) to allow physicians to practice at top of license and increase overall patient capacity
- Improve scheduling to help less tenured providers build their practice
We’re excited to hear from your group and answer your questions. Contact us to learn more about Urology America.